Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts
Terms & Conditions
1. The minimum age for any Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts attendee is 16 years old, however, under 18's MUST be accompanied by someone aged 18 or over. Don't be offended if we ask for I.D.
2. All attendees on the event must be in good health, persons of an excessive nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition, or are recently bereaved are advised not to attend. Walking and climbing of stairs will be necessary, as will moving in darkness. Some locations we visit may also not be suitable for People with Disabilities. If you have any concerns, please contact us on 07787 244264 or 07568 181614.
3. It is a requirement that during the investigation all attendees bring their own torches & are to be used always when walking in darkness around the locations we visit. If any injuries are sustained due to participants walking around in the dark without the use of a torch Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts will not be held liable as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
4. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts take the safety of our attendees very seriously therefore we will not allow pregnant woman on any of our events due to the many restrictions at our locations.
5. IMPORTANT: Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts WILL NOT tolerate anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you are suspected of bringing alcohol or drugs to the event, YOU WILL be asked to leave as you have broken your agreement of our Terms and Conditions therefore no refund will be given.
6. Please note that Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any public places as stated by UK law, however, the Custodian or one of our Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts staff will advise you where the permitted smoking areas are.
7. No naked flames or other potential fire hazards are to be used during your stay.
8. There are no sleeping facilities at any of our locations unless stated on Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts website. You will be awake for the duration of the investigation. Please remember this and consider that you have your journey home after the event and take care when driving. We advise that you book overnight accommodation with late check out. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused before or after the event. Remember Tiredness can kill.
9. One of our frequently asked questions is can personal items be left in the base room during the investigation. You can, however Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event in any part of the locations.
10. Car parking at the event. Please note that car parking at any of our events is at the owners own risk & Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts will not be liable for any loss or damage.
11. When attending any of the events you are strongly advised to wear sensible warm clothing and footwear. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts accept no responsibility for any injury sustained due to inappropriate clothing and footwear.
12. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts cannot foresee any problems; however, accidents/incidents do happen. We advise you to stay with your group during your visit to the location and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
13. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts and any of the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
14. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts are not responsible for the safe custody of attendee’s property, for its loss, damage or theft.
15. In most cases all events take place, only if Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts cancel an event due to circumstances out of our control will you be contacted and offered a place on another event. We are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings and travel costs.
16. Occasionally, Events may change or are cancelled or postponed by Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer on to another available event. No Refunds will be given.
17. Booking through Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts website or via any Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts agents you agree that any and all services & events are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, Clairvoyants & host on any of our events.
18.Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts personnel are all experts in their field; however, any and all statements made utilising our personnel are the sole opinion of the individual person and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or host should be interpreted as factual or actual.
19. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or host suggest something to you, it is your own responsibility to decipher the information you may receive and make a decision based on your own beliefs and not others around you.
20. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc. Aggressive behaviour towards any team member and other guests will NOT be tolerated. You will be removed from the event in any such case arising and you would have broken your agreement of our Terms and Conditions therefore. NO REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE.
21. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts team have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in various locations. All stories about the locations are not fabricated, however we cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night of your investigation.
22. Unless indicated by a member of Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts team you are not to work alone in any of the locations. Permission may be given depending on the nature of the location.
23. All bookings made through Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts and our agents means that you have accepted all of our Terms and Conditions and they are non-negotiable .
24. All these conditions and any contract you have agreed to shall be subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and/or Wales.
25. At any time we may revise these terms and conditions & we advise that you check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
26. While we endeavour to ensure that this Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period due to system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
27. Please be respectful and courteous of your surroundings when leaving an event, due to the time you agree to leave quietly and quickly, respecting the privacy of any nearby residents.
28. Due to changes in Consumer Law replacing the Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 we are obliged to state the following: "All events on this site are for entertainment purposes only."
29. Books, DVD’s & Ghost Hunting Equipment. Any products that you wish to return or if you have any queries regarding your order must be directed to us via email.
30. All recorded media collected by the Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts team is the property of Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts. We may at times publish media such as but not limited to, photographs, video footage and sound recordings via our website and or Facebook. We reserve the right to withhold publishing and or distributing to individuals or organisations any media collected by Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts.
31. Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts regularly use and actively encourage the use and participation of a Ouija Board. If for any reason, you have an objection to the use of a Ouija Board, where possible we will arrange for you to be relocated to another group within the venue for the duration of the Ouija Board session.
32. All prices are subject to change without notice. From time to time Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts will and reserve the right to promote events/products via different sources. Prices on these offers may vary from the original price. Promotional or sale offers will not be given/offered or honoured to customers who have already paid or purchased before or after these offers, sales or promotions expire.
33. By purchasing through the Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts Webstore, you agree to your email being added to our mailing list. Under no circumstances do we share any customer details with third parties. To unsubscribe, follow the link in the email.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS - PLEASE READ!
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you can make the event on the date advertised, as Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts cannot offer a refund or transfer your tickets if you are unable to attend, regardless of the circumstances. Our locations are paid in advance, and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. If a deposit has been made, this will secure your place/s on the event, but the balance payment must be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts retain the right to re-sell your place/s.