THE SPIRITUAL HOME OF
Supernatural Activity Ghost Hunts
We Are Heading To The Most 'ICONIC' Haunted Building In Wales
Gwrych Castle Ghost Hunt
11th March 2017
During The Night
- Glass Divination
- Ouija Board Sessions
- Other communication experiments
- Please note that participation in our various experiments is optional
- Wrap up warm, and bring a torch! This location gets very cold
- Feel free to bring snacks with you for the event. We will provide hot drinks
- When travelling to the venue please allow for any delays you may encounter during your journey
- Feel free to bring cameras, camcorders and any other paranormal equipment with you for this ghost hunt
Location: Gwrych Castle, Llanddulas Road, Abergele, Conwy, North Wales, LL22 8ET
£45 Per Person
Tickets are limited
When Heart Radio Presenter Oli joined us at Penrhyn Old Hall for our Halloween Ghost Hunt.
Ghost hunting growing ever more popular...
This is mainly due to the televising of ghost hunts by programmes such as Living TV’s Most Haunted. Whatever you say about the Most Haunted, Ghosthunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Lab and many more nobody can knock what they have done for us in terms of making ghost hunting as fascinating and as accessible as it now is. At Supernatural Activity we take the theme of Most Haunted and restructure it to make it an exciting event for members of the public. We recognise what does and doesn’t make a good ghost hunt event and through trial and error we have recognised that ghost hunting, whilst an entertainment, is very important as an experience. We tend to remember things that stand out for us and we have noticed that those people that come on a ghost hunt event remember it for a long time afterwards.